Voter education efforts included information about all electoral rights, including equal suffrage, the right to vote and be elected, the right to an effective remedy, and the secret ballot
- States must take the steps necessary to give effect to human rights.
- Voter education campaigns should be designed to provide sufficient information with respect to registration and the voting process.
- Fulfillment of secrecy of the ballot is partially dependent on the extent to which voters understand this right.
- Voter education campaigns of the state should be conducted in a manner that is impartial and consistent.
- States should take steps to provide civic (including voter) education.