There was an effective means of seeking redress for violations concerning boundary delimitation and the electoral system
- States must enforce a remedy when granted.
- Individuals must have the right to a remedy for violation of their participatory rights relating to the election process.
- Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by a competent national tribunal for acts that violate his or her rights or freedoms.
- Remedy should be available for complaints arising throughout the electoral process.
- Delimitation of boundaries requires remedies that sufficiently equalize the ratio between population and representation and/or ensure that constituencies as drawn do not discriminate.