The right to challenge the election results was guaranteed by law
- Remedy should be available for complaints arising throughout the electoral process.
- The right to challenge election results should be provided for by law.
- Vote counting procedures should be verifiable and votes should be preserved for review.
- The rules should provide a mechanism for challenging and for invalidating all or part of the election results.
- Arrangements should be made to hear petitions related to the announcement of results.