"Ensure the transparency and integrity of the entire electoral process by facilitating the deployment of representatives of political parties and individual candidates at polling and counting stations and by accrediting national and/other observers/monitors."
DocumentSADC: Principles and Guidelines Governing Democratic Elections, para. 7.8
- Candidates' agents should be guaranteed access to monitor all aspects of the electoral process.
- Candidates' agents should be guaranteed access to monitor all aspects of the electoral process, including voter registration.
- Political party and candidate representatives should be allowed in the polling station to observe polling.
- Candidates, party agents, and accredited observers should have access to polling stations.
- Candidates and party agents should have access to polling stations.