Candidates and their supporters were able to assemble freely throughout the campaign period. This obligation included organizing and participating in public rallies and peaceful campaign activities
- Everyone has the right to peaceful assembly.
- Political parties, candidates, and citizens have the right to organize and participate in public rallies and conduct legitimate campaigning without undue influence.
- Freedom of assembly is integral to fostering communication between citizens and political leaders.
- Everyone is entitled to protection under the law when peacefully opposing acts that violate human rights.
- All forms of peaceful assembly are protected, including online meetings and online activities to plan, organize, and mobilize for assemblies.