The scheduling of elections granted sufficient time for a complete and comprehensive voter education program
- The scheduling of voting processes must allow adequate time to successfully implement other necessary components of the electoral process.
- States must take the steps necessary to give effect to human rights.
- States should take steps to provide civic (including voter) education.
- Voter education materials should distributed in a timely manner.
- The electoral calendar should provide adequate time for campaigning and public information efforts.