All eligible voters were informed of their electoral rights before, during, and after election day
- The fulfillment of universal and equal suffrage is partially dependent on the success of an adequate voter education process.
- Limits placed on the right to vote must be based on objective and reasonable criteria.
- Criteria restricting the right to vote must be clearly stated in law.
- Voter education campaigns are necessary to ensure an informed community is able to effectively exercise the right to vote.
- An adequate voter education process is necessary to ensure the electorate is able to utilize their rights.