Provision of Voter Education by Civil Society and Political Parties
- Political parties, civic organizations, and international organizations may contribute to voter education efforts.
- States should recognize accredited NGOs and facilitate their ability to conduct their activities.
- Everyone has the right to participate in the public affairs of his/her country.
- Freedom of association may be restricted under certain circumstances as are prescribed by law and necessary in a democratic society.
- Everyone has the right to association.
- Everyone has the right to associate with non-governmental organizations.