States should recognize accredited NGOs and facilitate their ability to conduct their activities.
- Candidates and their representatives, as well as observers, were able to observe polling and counting
- The vote-counting process was transparent and observable
- Civil society organizations participated in voter education
- Civil society organizations were permitted to conduct voter registration free from unreasonable restrictions
- The state accredited citizen observer organizations and facilitated their ability to conduct their activities