Citizen Participation in the Boundary Delimitation Process
- Everyone has the right to participate in the public affairs of his/her country.
- Women have the right to participate in the public affairs of their country.
- There should be public participation in the delimitation process.
- Candidates' agents should be guaranteed access to monitor all aspects of the electoral process.
- States should pursue policies encouraging the participation of the youth in public affairs and decision-making processes affecting them.