Privacy and Voter Registration
- Personal data collected was not used for other purposes
- The voter list did not include information beyond that necessary to identify a voter and establish his/her eligibility
- Personal data controllers complied with data minimization, accuracy, confidentiality, integrity, and storage limitation obligations
- Voter lists should not include information beyond what is required to identify a voter and establish a voter's eligibility.
- Personal data should be used only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal data should only be collected for specified and legitimate purposes.
- Collection of personal data should be minimized, relevant, and limited to purposes pursued.