Business and Protection of Human Rights
- Personal data controllers provided clear and accessible information about their data collection and processing policies and practices
- Business enterprises embraced, in policy and practice, their international and/or national human rights obligations. Accessible and effective complaint and redress mechanisms were established to protect these rights
- Internet intermediaries were transparent and provided easy access to their policies and practice on online content management, distribution, and automated processing
- Internet intermediaries should recognize and protect human rights online, including through accessible and effective complaint and redress mechanisms.
- Internet intermediaries should ensure transparency and easy access to their policies and practices regarding online content management, strategic dissemination, and automated processing.