Voter education was provided by the EMB and was impartial and responsive to the needs of the electorate
- Election management bodies generally bear responsibility for voter education.
- Voter education materials should distributed in a timely manner.
- Voter education campaigns should be responsive to the needs to the electorate.
- Voter education campaigns of the state should be conducted in a manner that is impartial and consistent.
- States should take steps to provide civic (including voter) education.