Partisan and Nonpartisan Observation of the Voter Registration Process
- Candidates and parties were able to monitor the elections and had access to the voter list without undue cost
- Citizen observers were able to access and comment on all parts of the electoral process, including voter registration
- International observers were accredited and were able to access and comment on all parts of the electoral process
- Everyone has the right to participate in the public affairs of his/her country.
- Women have the right to participate in the public affairs of their country.
- The participation of observers, citizen and international, may enhance all aspects of the electoral process.
- Candidates' agents should be guaranteed access to monitor all aspects of the electoral process, including voter registration.
- Parties should have access to the voter roll without undue cost.
- Observers should be permitted to follow all aspects and stages of an electoral process.