Partisan and Nonpartisan Observation of the Voter Registration Process
- Women have the right to participate in the public affairs of their country.
- The participation of domestic observers may enhance all aspects of the electoral process.
- Candidates' agents should be guaranteed access to monitor all aspects of the electoral process, including voter registration.
- Parties should have access to the voter roll without undue cost.
- Everyone has the right to participate in the public affairs of his/her country.