Political organizations were treated equally in being recognized and registering as a party
- Everyone has the right to association.
- Particular individual electoral rights should be extended to associations and political parties.
- Political parties may be required to register with election authorities when contesting the election. The grounds for rejecting a registration application should be based on objective criteria.
- Regardless of their ideological position, political parties should be treated equally in being recognized and registering as a party.
- Political parties should be assured that they will be able to compete with each other on an equal basis before the law.
- Everyone has the right to establish a political party.
- All individuals and groups should have the right to establish their own political parties or political organizations on equal terms.
- Everyone has the right to associate with a political party.
- Association with a political party must be voluntary.