There was an independent and impartial electoral management body
- Everyone should have access, free from discrimination, to the public service of the country.
- The bodies appointing members of electoral commissions must not be free to dismiss them at will.
- The state should establish an independent and impartial election body.
- The central election commission should be permanent in nature.
- The impartiality of election management bodies should be ensured at all levels, from the national commission to the polling station.
- The composition of the election commission can vary, but the principles of independence and impartiality should be upheld.