Observation of the Campaign Period
- Everyone has the right to participate in the public affairs of his/her country.
- The participation of observers, citizen and international, may enhance all aspects of the electoral process.
- Candidates, party agents, and accredited observers should have access to polling stations.
- Candidates or their agents and accredited observers should be allowed to observe the counting and tabulation of the votes.
- Observers should be permitted to follow all aspects and stages of an electoral process.