Misuse of State Resources
- Public resources were not abused in support of a particular party or candidate
- The law was clear regarding the extent to which public employees could be involved in a campaign. Public employees were not coerced into voting for a particular candidate or party
- There was a balanced and transparent system for political party financing
- Material public resources should not be abused in support of a particular political party or candidate.
- The law should be clear regarding the extent to which public employees may be involved in a campaign.
- No party may receive clandestine or fraudulently obtained financial aid.
- A balanced and transparent system of political party financing should be fostered.
- Electoral legislation should include procedures and a range of penalties aimed at preventing corruption in various sectors.
- Public employees should not be coerced to vote for a particular party or candidate.