The state acted to investigate and address violations of rights. It provided appropriate judicial and administrative means for addressing claims of rights violations, including allegations of electoral fraud
- States Parties are obliged to prevent a recurrence of the violation to the covenant.
- Cessation of a violation is an essential element of an effective remedy.
- States have a duty to investigate alleged rights violations.
- The duty to investigate includes the investigation of acts by private persons and entities.
- States have a duty to provide appropriate judicial and administrative means for addressing claims of rights violations.