Law enforcement should behave in a neutral manner.
- Security personnel played a positive role during the electoral process, providing protection for voters, candidates, and electoral management body personnel without interfering in the process
- Electoral stakeholders were free from arbitrary arrest and detention as well as intimidation and coercion
- Vote counting took place in an environment free of intimidation
- Law enforcement bodies were neutral in their work
- The state prohibited interference with registration, intimidation, or coercion of potential voters
- The right to security of the person was enjoyed by all electoral stakeholders, including candidates, party members, and their supporters