- Candidates and their representatives, as well as observers, were able to observe polling and counting
- The vote-counting process was transparent and observable
- Observers were able to access places used for voting
- Citizen observers were able to access and comment on all parts of the electoral process, including voter registration
- International observers were accredited and were able to access and comment on all parts of the electoral process
- The participation of observers, citizen and international, may enhance all aspects of the electoral process.
- Candidates, party agents, and accredited observers should have access to polling stations.
- Candidates or their agents and accredited observers should be allowed to observe the counting and tabulation of the votes.
- Observers should be given copies of all protocols and tabulation sheets.
- Observers should be permitted to follow all aspects and stages of an electoral process.