The legal framework for elections was consistent with international human rights
- Legal Framework and Vote Counting and Tabulation
- The Legal Framework and the Media
- The Legal Framework for Electoral Systems and Boundary Delimitation
- The Legal Framework and Voter Registration
- The Legal Framework and Candidacy and Campaigning
- The Legal Framework and Election Management
- Legal Framework for Voting Operations
- The Legal Framework and Voter Education
- States must take the steps necessary to give effect to human rights.
- Laws must be consistent with international human rights.
- Suspension or exclusion of participatory rights is prohibited except on grounds established by law and which are objective and reasonable.
- States should take measures to promote the principles of the rule of law.