The laws regulating elections were equally enforced and were not arbitrarily applied
- Legal Framework and Vote Counting and Tabulation
- The Legal Framework for Electoral Systems and Boundary Delimitation
- The Legal Framework and the Media
- The Legal Framework and Voter Registration
- The Legal Framework and Candidacy and Campaigning
- The Legal Framework and Election Management
- Rule of Law and the Legal Framework
- Legal Framework for Voting Operations
- The Legal Framework and Voter Education
- Electoral legislation should be publicly promulgated.
- Closing and counting procedures should be established by law.
- All are equal before the law, and laws should be equally enforced.
- Laws and procedures must not be arbitrarily applied.
- Suspension or exclusion of participatory rights is prohibited except on grounds established by law and which are objective and reasonable.
- States should take measures to promote the principles of the rule of law.